Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-07 Origin:Site
1. Under normal circumstances, the oil in the vacuum pump should be bright and clear, and there should be no blistering or turbidity. After the oil has settled at rest, if there is a milky white substance that cannot disappear, it means that foreign matter has entered the vacuum pump oil and needs to be replaced with new oil in time.
2. Personnel using the equipment need to check the oil level and observe the color of the oil once a week. If the oil level is below the "MIN" mark, you will need to refuel. Also do not exceed the "MAX" mark. If the oil in the vacuum pump vacuum pump is diluted due to too much condensate, all the oil needs to be replaced. If necessary, replace the gas ballast valve.
3. The operator needs to check the intake filter of the vacuum packaging machine and the exhaust filter every month.
4. After using the vacuum packaging machine for half a year, clean the dust and dirt in the pump cavity of the vacuum pump, and clean the hood, fan wheel, ventilation grille and cooling fins of the fan. Note: Use compressed air for cleaning.
5. Use vacuum packaging machine vacuum sealing machine, need to replace the exhaust filter once a year, clean or replace the filter, use compressed air for cleaning.
6. Vacuum packaging machine equipment for every 500-2000 hours of work, you need to replace the vacuum pump oil and oil filter.